Hey there! I have been on a HIGHLIGHTER roll ~~~ lately! I can’t believe it took me THAT LONG to game up!
To be honest, I didn’t pay much attention when Urban Decay released this AFTERGLOW HIGHLIGHTER PALETTE. I thought they were too dark for me plus I wasn’t really into highlighter yet. But I got this as a surprise gift when I was in Melbourne 🙂 So yeah, now I’m obsessed!
- Pigmented, they show up well on my fair skin
- Lightweight and finely milled, yet creamy
- Feels super soft on the skin and blends easily
- Doesn’t emphasize my pores
- Good price point for 4 highlighter shades, SGD52
- The bottom 2 shades might be too dark as a highlighter for me.
However, that doesn’t bother me. I can use it as an eyeshadow or blush/bronzer topper. There are totally no rules to makeup 🙂
Here’s how it looks like on me
Watch demo here:
Hope you find this review useful 🙂 Follow me on Instagram and “LIKE” my FaceBook page for the latest updates!