Travel guide 101: Cleansing Sheets
I wished I could have traveled enough to do a travel guide but definitely 1 tip is that cleansing sheets are a must have item!
They have also become one of my skincare essentials lately, especially since they are super fuss-free, convenient and easy to use.
Bifesta recently released the NEW OIL-IN MAKEUP REMOVER SHEETS – infused with natural botanical oil which removes WATERPROOF makeup. Hooray! cos I use a lot of waterproof makeup in this humid weather…
Here are some key points:
- Removes waterproof makeup like mascara, liquid lipsticks etc.
- Ultra Large Sizes (15x20cm) – 1 sheet recommended
- Air-tight cap to prevent drying
- Keeps skin soft, hydrated & smooth
- Infused with squalane, a type of beauty oil that is lightweight and easily absorbed without feeling oily
Watch demo video here:
I’ve been using them for a while now and here’s what I think!
- Removes waterproof makeup but you might need to use an eye & lip remover if you want to quickly remove any stubborn waterproof makeup. However, if you are more patient than me, the cleansing sheet should suffice.
- Large cleansing sheet – 1 is enough but I personally prefer to 2 sheets per cleansing session because I’m kiasu hahahaha
- Makeup remover sheets are still moist even though I’m halfway through. Some brands do not have the air-tight cap, like typical wet wipes. It can dry up if you do not use after a while.
- Super soft. Doesn’t make my skin feel tight.
- Does not leave an oily residue on my skin, which is good for those who are unable to rinse their faces (i.e on an airplane)
- Suitable for oily and sensitive skin
- Very affordable
Overall, if you use a lot of waterproof makeup or have plans to travel, do give these a try! It retails for SGD14.90 (40 sheets). Also available in 10 sheets for SGD3.90.
Comes in 3 other versions – Moist, Enrich, Brighten up Water-based wipes
Disclaimer: These were sent to me by the courtesy of Bifesta Singapore and Touch PR. However, all opinions stated are my own, as always💖