Hello! I have previously reviewed the Laneige Two Tone Matte Lip Bars from the YCH Collection! But today, I have all 10 shades with me, including the 6 NEW shades! Let’s take a look and stick till the end for lip swatch video!
In case if you are wondering what’s so special about these lipsticks, each “bullet” has 2 complimenting shades to help you create the perfect gradient/ombre lip effect that Koreans and Asians are obsessed about!
- Pigmented and creamy
- Very comfortable on the lips
- Transfers when eating due to creamy nature. Re-application is needed.
- Doesn’t really stain the lips.
- Ideal for those who enjoy a comfortable matte finish
- Definitely matte finish as compared to original Two Tone Lip Bars (satin finish)
- The lighter shades may look patchy, especially if you have dry lips. Do recommend you to moisturize your lips for best results.
No.1 Burgundy Mood
No.2 Red Cashmere
No.3 Powershoulder Pink
No.4 Fitting Rose
No.5 Sunshine Coral
No.6 Red Velvet
No.7 Apricot Candy
No.8 Rose Layering
No.9 Raspberry Latte
No.10 Soft Knit
It is super hard to pick my favorite shades because all of them look so nice on me hehehe ^^ But I guess No.2 Red Cashmere, No.4 Fitting Rose, No.6 Red Velvet & No.10 Soft Knit are the 4 shades that I use the most!
Retails for SGD36. Available at Laneige boutiques, counters, Lazada, Sephora Singapore.
WATCH LIP SWATCH VIDEO HERE